Types of Information Collected
We retain two types of information from visitors to our Site:
- “Personal Data”: This is data that identifies you or can be used to identify or contact you and may include your name, postal address, email address, telephone number and birth date. Such information is only collected from you if you voluntarily submit it to us, for example, through our “Contact Us” email facility or by completing one of our online forms.
- “Non-Personal Data”: Like most websites, we gather statistical and other analytical information collected on an aggregate basis of all visitors to our site. This Non-Personal Data comprises information that cannot be used to identify or contact you, such as demographic information regarding, for example, user IP addresses, browser types and other anonymous statistical data involving the use of our Site.
Purposes for which we hold your Information.
- We use the Non-Personal Data gathered from visitors to our website in an aggregate form to get a better understanding of where our visitors come from and to help us better design and organise our website.
- Personal Data We will process any Personal Data you provide to us for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information about the services of
- To contact you if required in connection with your enquiry or to respond to any communications you might send to us;
Any communications submitted online or by email will be subject to the same terms and conditions as those completed by hand in paper form. If any online application forms are included in the Site, you will be notified of any additional specific data protection provisions at the time you complete the relevant application form.
Sale of Business
Your Personal Data is held on secure servers hosted by our Internet Service Provider. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we will take all reasonable steps to protect your Personal Data, the nature of the Internet is such that we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us via the Internet. We do not currently seek your bank account or credit card details on the Site or via email and you should not send us such data by email unless expressly agreed in person with an authorised individual in this company.
Updating, Verifying and Deleting Personal Data
You may inform us of any changes in your Personal Data, and in accordance with our obligations under the Data Protection Acts, 1988 and 2003 we will update or delete your Personal Data accordingly. To find out what Personal Data we hold on you or to have your Personal Data updated, amended or removed from our database, email us at . Any such data subject requests may be subject to the prescribed fee.
You can ask us at any time to stop or change the methods by which we may send you marketing materials. This can be done free of charge by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org